Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Auction
1. All articles are offered “AS IS & WHERE IS” in units of measure as announced. Bidders shall rely upon their own inspections. Auctioneer(s) reserves the right to group, modify, increase, diminish or delete lots at their sole discretion.
2. Auctioneer(s) will receive bids from any responsible and registered bidder.
3. Auctioneer(s) may refuse to accept any bid which is but a trifling advance over the prior bid, is trifling itself, or which contains conditions not acceptable to the Auctioneer(s) or Seller.
4. Upon the award of bid, title and all risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item passes to the purchaser. Auctioneer(s) will have no liability whatsoever for any personal injury or accidents that may occur.
5. Bidders will be identified by number rather that by name in order to expedite the auction. Bidders are strictly responsible for any items which are sold to their bidder number.
6. All purchases are to be paid in full on the day of the auction and prior to removal from premises. No items may be removed until settled for in the manner announced. All items must be removed within the time announced at the auction, at the purchaser’s sole cost and risk.
7. When required by law, and applicable, sales tax will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items.
8. All rights, privileges and powers reserved or granted to Auctioneer in the Terms of Auction shall be deemed reserved and granted to Auctioneer’s employees, representatives, and all owners fro whom the items are being sold.
9. Announcements made day of auction may take precedence over these Terms of Auction or other printed material. All Auctioneer(s) are licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, and participate in the Auction Recovery Fund.